Utils Plugin release v1.1
Written on Thu, Oct 28th 2010, 21:42 by Graham Weldon
The Utils plugin is our mixed bag of "awesome". If you've not yet checked it out, definitely hop over to github to check it out. It aggregates a lot of useful code and miscellaneous ideas into a single plugin thats portable and dead easy to use in your applications.
Since its release in September, we've made a few changes and updates, and we've bundled a new version for release.
Here's a summary of the commits:
- Commit [7bdf401]: Update license and readme.
- Commit [e7630bd]: Added tests for data retrieval and false return from model delete.
- Commit [8510fe4]: Updated documentation for Soft Delete tests.
- Commit [f7d9983]: Removed empty test file.
- Commit [c5db61b]: Changed the behavior saving the position manipulation without running model callbacks and validation by default. This is now also configureable by setting 'callbacks' and 'validate' in the behavior settings to true/false.
- Commit [ca98003]: updating readme
- Commit [edc6576]: updating readme
- Commit [da6ec86]: Add a russian translation
- Commit [a2319ca]: Adding spanish translation
- Commit [752f1d7]: Added a Portuguese translation
The release is available now on the master branch of the repository, or you can download a release archive here.
Don't forget if you have any issues, suggestions or fixes for the utils plugin, you can lodge a ticket on the ticket tracker at LighthouseApp.