Following the release an update for our Utils Plugin, we've compiled a few commits that have been finalised on the Tags plugin, bundled it and packaged for release.
The tags plugin, if you've not used it, is a great and simple plugin that allows you to apply tags to any object in your existing application without modification of tables or structure. Its unobtrusive, and awesome.
This latest update takes it to v1.1 with the following changes:
- Commit [79afb1d]: Update inline docs, and test behavior removal for #5
- Commit [0d96881]: Renamed schema to work properly.
- Commit [982ff5b]: Minor readme update.
- Commit [edd0e8e]: updating readme
- Commit [db78a26]: update russian translation plural forms
- Commit [48c1a44]: Adding spanish translation
- Commit : Added Portuguese translation
- Commit [f4c4e6b]: Adding german translation file
- Commit [44379a7]: Update license text.
- Commit [da433cb]: Cleaned up headers for all files.
- Commit [8c76f95]: Renamed license and readme files.
- Commit [6e6eae4]: Renamed license and readme files.
- Commit [99f1e89]: Added an initial Russian translation
- Commit [93a7ad6]: Documenting identifiers in tags and the new taggedCounter behavior option
- Commit [0242a6e]: Adding assertion to ensure trailing whitspace is removed before saving the tag
- Commit [2de4e80]: Fixing remaining failing test cases
- Commit [d03e1a6]: Adding the ability to have a counterCache to track the times a record has been tagged with a particular tag
- Commit : Fixing bug in saving tags with identifiers prepended. Refactoring code to avoid repetetions
The tags plugin received a number of ticket submissions over on lighthouse app from the community. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to submit questions, issues and suggestions to the ticket system. Its helped us fix problems and extend the plugin to become an even more useful plugin for your apps.
The release is available now on the master branch of the repository, or you can download a release archive here.
We hope you enjoy the update!