Here's a step by step tutorial about how to create a web oauth2 app in Google dashboard.
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard and create a new app
- Add some cool name for your new Google app project and click "Create"
- Under "Library" section, create a new Google+ API project
- Click "Enable" in the dashboard tab
- Under "Credentials" menu, click "Oauth consent screen" tab and enter some cool name to be displayed to users when requesting their access to your application. Then click "Save".
- Under "Credentials" menu, click "Create credentials" and select "Oauth client ID".
- Now click "Web application" radio, and type your domain name and oauth callback
- Under "Authorized redirect URIs", add all the allowed callback url's to your application. For example if you are using CakeDC/Users Plugin, you'll need to add mydomain.com/auth/google
- Then click "Save"
- Copy the Iauth client and secret id's into your application configuration
- Be careful, some browsers will append blank spaces to the codes, remove any extra blank space (trim)
- Ensure the API is enabled, you can test your application now and check there is "Traffic" displayed
You have now a Google app configured to provide Oauth2 login to your web application. Enjoy!